Wednesday, October 29, 2014



How the world is Learning How to Learn
by Julia Cambre

For my final project, I was really inspired by the idea of creating a shared space for those of us taking this course to learn from and about one another. With that general aim in mind, I put together a website with an interactive map, which I've titled "How the world is Learning How to Learn"

http://jcambre.github.io/learning/

The website has a form with some reflection questions about the course and your personal learning experience. Once you submit the form, it'll be posted to the world map on the right-hand side of the same page, along with the responses of other people in the course. I've given my own response as an example, if you look for the dot over San Francisco from Julia.

I realize that this doesn't totally conform to the assignment prompt all that well since there's not much content knowledge embedded within the site, but regardless, I had a really great time putting it together and am very curious to see what other classmates have to contribute. It will be so much more interesting with more responses to explore from around the world!

Thanks in advance for your help :)

P.S. (as a quick disclaimer) I didn't have the chance to test this much, so I apologize if it loads slowly or breaks entirely or looks awful on different browsers...! (Julia Cambre)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful tool. Come on guys populate all of this map, and let everyone know how many of us!

Cristian Artoni

1 comment: